We are looking for a Part-time Licensed Massage Therapist with current certifications, malpractice insurance and ability to start work the first week of April, 2016 in Downtown Portland. The therapist needs to be able to work at least 2 days a week on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. We need some morning hours and evening hours with a minimum of 4 hours per shift or day.
We will do the marketing and provide all necessary tools to do your work.
· Talk with patients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
· Evaluate patients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
· Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
· Provide patients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
· Document patient’s condition and progress
· Collect and record payments from patients
· Book patients for follow-up appointments
Please click on the application button below and we will contact you for an interview.