Corporate Holistic Wellness Services
A healthy employee is a happy employee!
We offer Acupuncture and other partnered services at the on-site at the business’s location or off-site at our Acupuncture locations.
Normally the process is as follows, but is not restricted to
- The Qi Spot participates in a Wellness Event / Acupuncture Education Seminar hosted at the business or at our Clinic
- Our Acupuncturist will do a free diagnosis at the event / seminar
- Our Acupuncturist will also do a Needling demonstration to show that Acupuncture is not painful
- Patients will be able to make Acupuncture appointments immediately online at, or after the events while the business determines its employees’ interest and need for on-site or off-site services.
On-Site Acupuncture Services
We offer individual and group acupuncture at the business location. This increases productivity and reduces time taken off to go see "the doctor". All we need one or two rooms or offices for patients who require individual appointments and a meeting room with chairs for group acupuncture.
An employee is seen, one at a time in a private room. Treatments vary from 45 minutes to an hour. Multiple employees can be seen up to 3 employees at a time in different rooms depending on space available. Each employee is scheduled at 15 minute increments. The rooms need to be near each other for easy accessibility by the Acupuncturist.
Employees relax in their chairs while acupuncture is administered to them in a group community-style atmosphere. There is no need to disrobe. The acupuncture points needled are on the ear, hands/wrists, and/or feet/ankles. Each employee is scheduled at 10-minute increments and will rest comfortably for up to 30 minutes. Please allow 45 minutes total.
Off-Site Acupuncture Services
An employee is seen, one at a time in a private room. Treatments vary from 45 minutes to an hour. 2 employees may be seen per hour in different rooms depending on space available. Each employee is scheduled at 15 minute increments.
Group or community style Acupuncture is not currently offered at The Qi Spot. It may be offered in the future depending on availability of space.
Off-site Acupuncture Locations
1. The Qi Spot Downtown Portland at 124 SW Yamhill Ave, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97204. We are centrally located in downtown Portland, in front of a Max stop on SW Yamhill Ave, between SW 1st and SW 2nd Ave. A block from Naito parkway.
2. The Qi Spot at Lake Grove Wellness in Lake Oswego at 16320 Bryant Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035. We are conveniently located across the Lake Grove Zupan's on Bryant and Boones Ferry Rd.
We are able to give more individualized treatments with additional modalities at our locations than at on-site locations. We will notify the patient what kind of treatment is best for them.
Rates and Payments
Rates are reasonable but depend on services required and provided. Individual rates are higher than Group rates. Discounts are given for fully prepaid services or services paid in full on the same day of treatment. A company may choose different payment options:
- Pay for services in part or full for the employees,
- Or If employees have insurance benefits that cover Acupuncture, each employee may be responsible for their own treatment
- Or make other payment arrangements not mentioned above.
Employee Insurance Benefits
Most companies have medical insurance for their employees, but only some of those insurance plans have Acupuncture or alternative care benefits. We verify insurance benefits for each company and/or employee (deductibles, copays, maximum limits and usage). Each company and/or employee is then notified of their benefits and payment requirements before the treatment so that they come prepared.
Forms of Payments
The Qi Spot accepts medical and auto accident insurance, debit, credit cards, personal and company checks, square wallet, health savings account debit cards, and also gives receipts for reimbursements for Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursements Accounts (HRA) and any other form of reimbursements. Payments